Childrens toothbrush kids
Smaller head… more filaments
The brush for cool kids. Here’s a brush that’s guaranteed to win over children aged between 4 and 12 in a heartbeat – and do their teeth a favour. Each brush head contains 5,500 super-soft, fine filaments, turning brushing into a treat for your children’s teeth day or night. The filaments are gentle yet thorough in removing plaque from the surface of the teeth and sending it down the sink.
Kids will soon realise brushing their teeth isn’t as bad as they thought: suitable for ages four and up, this is one brush they won’t mind using – all you have to worry about now is the queue for the bathroom. Six eye-catching colours, an ergonomic octagonal handle designed for small hands and a clean feeling like no other. Teeth cleaning is no longer a chore – it’s something to look forward to.
Just for kids: the handle is ideal for little hands, while the compact head can easily reach every area of the mouth. What’s more, no tooth misses out on a thorough cleaning thanks to the 5,500 Curen® filaments. In other words, it’s goodbye tooth decay – hello healthy teeth and gums.
• The brush that maintains healthy teeth in kids aged 4 to 12
• Six cool colours
• An octagonal handle that sits just right in smaller and larger hands
• 5,500 extra-fine Curen® filaments (each just 0.09 mm in diameter)
• Exceptional efficiency: together, the 5,500 Curen® filaments create a consistently gentle, highly effective cleaning surface
• So good that ‘brush hour’ might just end up becoming rush hour in the bathroom: after all, if brushing their teeth feels this good, your kids will spend extra time on every tooth.
• Free from harmful substances such as bisphenol A (BPA), phthalates or azo dyes
- Babies & children
- Product variety
- Single Pack
- Product Lines
- Age group